Aurora University seeks talented faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. As a private institution, Aurora University expects faculty to be involved in the lives of students through mentoring, student support, enrollment initiatives, and other activities related to the college experience. To facilitate this highly interactive faculty/student relationship, the typical teaching load is three 4 credit-hour courses per semester. Student advising is supported by professional staff. Undergraduate faculty share in the delivery of the general education program, most often by teaching within the university's interdisciplinary core. Evidence of successful teaching, or a strong potential for successful teaching, is required for all positions. Experience teaching at a smaller, private institution is highly preferred.
Aurora Campus (IL)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting (Clinical Track or Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Social Work (Tenure Track)
- Computer Science Clinical Track Assistant Professor
- Cybersecurity Clinical Track Assistant Professor
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer: Criminal Justice
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer: Graphic Design
- Lecturer: Social Work
- Nursing Assistant Professor, Clinical Track
- Visiting Instructor, Educational Administration
Woodstock Campus (IL)
- There are currently no open Faculty positions at this campus.
George Williams College Campus (WI)
Applications must include a letter of intent including description of education, certifications held, and all relevant experience, current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references including phone numbers (candidates will be notified prior to references being contacted). We accept resumes and CV's for open positions only. Please state the position you are applying for when submitting your information.
Faculty Search, Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
347 S. Gladstone Avenue, Aurora, IL 60506