Tours, Activities, and Resources
- Guided Tours - Available Monday through Friday by request. Please allow up to an hour for a tour. To ensure availability, we recommend that tours be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- Participants - Groups of 25 or less can be accommodated in our new open floor plan galleries.
- Facilities - We do not have lunch facilities, but there are a number of affordable eateries conveniently located on Galena Boulevard and Orchard Road.
- Cost - FREE! There is a suggested donation of $5 per person.
- Parking - Parking is free but limited due to the high volume of students, faculty, and staff on campus. Visitors to the museum may park in the university's parking garage. We recommend carpooling if possible.
To book a tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (630) 844-7843.
Activities for AU Students
Exhibits and Public Programming
Watch the local press or sign up for our mailing list to learn about our exhibits and public programs. Speakers, demonstrations and informal discussions are a regular part of our offerings. We'd also be interested in providing a meeting place for groups with similar interests.
Click here to see upcoming exhibits and programming.