Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar oversees a student’s academic records, processes transcript requests, completes enrollment and degree verifications, and manages room reservations for classes. Course registration for undergraduate, graduate, or degree completion students occurs by working with an academic advisor (see more information below).
Eckhart Hall 100 (first floor)
Academic Year: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Summer: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Registering for classes
At AU, our academic advisors will meet with you in person to plan your academic schedules, register you for classes, and help you decide on a major. Upper-class students may register for courses online, but are encouraged to consult with their advisors before registering.
- Degree-seeking freshmen and sophomores: Contact the Crouse Center for Academic Advising.
- Degree-seeking juniors and seniors: Contact the Crouse Center for Academic Advising or register online through the Self-Service portal.
- Graduate students and degree completion students: Contact the Center for Graduate Studies at 630-947-8955.
- AU Online: Call 888-688-1147 or text 630-473-9336.
- Current Online students: Email email@example.com.
- At-large students: Contact the Office of the Registrar at 630-844-5462.