Your official Aurora University transcript is protected by the Federal law FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).
Aurora University has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet.
Former Students Order Here: Your signature may be required in certain cases.
Parchment Support Hours
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CST
The student assumes all responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring that the recipient can and will accept the chosen method of transcript delivery;
- Providing the correct mailing address and/or email address;
- Meeting the recipient's deadlines for submission of the transcript;
- Ensuring that the recipient opens any electronic transcript within 30 days.
Effective October 12, 2017: Official transcripts are $5 per copy.
All over-the-counter transcripts — defined as same-day service — cost $25 per transcript.
We accept debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover online; and personal checks or cash in person.
- Current students may print their unofficial transcript from Self-Service.
- Aurora University will release the unofficial transcript to a student pursuant to Public Act 102-0998. Email the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and assistance.
- Former students who do not meet one of the above options to receive an unofficial transcript should order an official copy of their transcript.
- Academic dismissal is reported on the transcript.
- Transcripts will be withheld until the student's financial record with the university is clear unless otherwise required by law.